miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

En tiempos difíciles


I too have felt despair many times in my life, but I do not keep a chair for it; I will not entertain it. It is not allowed to eat from my plate. The reason is this: In my uttermost bones I know something, as do you. It is that there can be no despair when you remember why you came to Earth... In that spirit, I hope you will write this on your wall: When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But ... that is not what great ships are built for.

Clarissa P. Estés, analista junguiana y autora de "Mujeres que corren con lobos"

La imagen es de una activista de la no-violencia que sigue detenida por la dictadura militar en Birmania.

1 comentario:

Elvira dijo...

The difference between feeling it and feeding it! Wonderful as usual. I love C.P. Estés!!!!